Alfa Romeo is known for its iconic Italian style and distinguished performance, but those aren’t the only way this brand excels. The recently updated 2023 Alfa Romeo Giulia includes numerous safety and tech features and you don’t have to go to Florence, Italy to find it because it can be found in Florence, Kentucky.
With its standard carbon fiber driveshaft, it has 306 pounds of Torque, and 280 horsepower, the Alfa Romeo Giulia can go 0-60 mph in 5.1 seconds. This sport sedan also has selectable driving options:
- Dynamic Mode-enhanced steering feedback and a sharper throttle
- Natural Mode-daily normal commute with standard engine response.
- Advanced Efficiency Mode-allows for the best fuel consumption
The Alfa Romeo Giulia continues its iconic heritage with elegant lines inside as well as outside, featuring:
- V Scudetto grille
- Aerodynamic Sport Fascia
- Rear Sport Diffuser
Like most Italian autos, there is no question that the leather covering the dash, door panels, and seats would be anything but gorgeous. On the dash is an 8.8-inch multi-touch display with navigation and other apps.
The 2023 Alfa Romeo Giulia not only comes with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity, and is satellite radio-ready, but it also has numerous safety features, including:
- Forward Collision Warning with Full Stop
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Full Stop
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Driver Attention Alert
- Rain Sensing Wipers/Speed-Sensitive Wipers
- Emergency Communication System
- Reverse Sensing System
- Perimeter Approach Lights
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Intelligent Speed Control
With all of the above features, there is no question why you should visit Jake Sweeney Alfa Romeo and experience the 2023 Alfa Romeo Giulia in person today!