If you’re looking for a vehicle that’s as safe as a mid-size SUV and as stylish as a luxury sports car, it may be time to check out the new Alfa Romeo offerings at your local dealership. The 2022 Alfa Stelvio is new here at Jake Sweeney Alfa Romeo, but it’s an instant classic. Let’s explore why!
Features for a Smooth Ride
Under the hood, a turbocharged four-cylinder engine grinds out 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft torque. Q4 AWD, which ensures you’ll be sailing smoothly across any terrain, comes standard on all trim levels aside from the base trim.
But this SUV’s most impressive performance feature lies in its DNA — literally. The Drive Mode Selector housed in the Alfa Romeo Stelvio has three settings: Dynamic, Natural, and Advanced Efficiency, which, together, create the DNA acronym.
- Dynamic Mode offers a more responsive drive for zipping around the track or the town.
- Natural Mode shines on smooth terrains; you’ll do most of your driving in this mode.
- Advanced Efficiency Mode enhances the vehicle’s fuel efficiency for a more sustainable commute.
Features for a Road Trip Jam Session
Relax into your daily drives in the cabin of the 2022 Alfa Romeo Stelvio. Its front seats offer premium lumbar support and 10-way power adjustment, and all your passengers — even backseat drivers — can enjoy heated seats.
The cabin is also equipped with everything you’ll need to rock out:
- An 8.8-inch infotainment system with standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration
- Standard wireless phone charging
- Super-amplifying available Harman Kardon® precision-tuned speakers
Explore These Features and More at Jake Sweeney Alfa Romeo
Intrigued by these great features? There’s so much more to explore at our Florence, KY Alfa Romeo dealership. Come by Jake Sweeney Alfa Romeo today for a test drive and experience the superior safety, tech, and style of the 2022 Alfa Romeo Stelvio.